Blue and Gold

Saturday, February 8, 2014

 This was such a new experience for me.  I got pinned!!!  Seth earned his Bobcat and did a silly skit.
Each den made a piñata and then took turns trying to bash it down and then crash into each other, scrambling for candy!!!  So grateful for the amazing leaders and all of the effort that is made for this future men.

2 comments:

Unknown,  February 14, 2014 at 12:53 PM  

now he can make piñatas for all of our parties. I am in charge of the camp out. He could get started now!!

Jeanette Atkinson,  February 16, 2014 at 7:47 AM  

OH, you are going to want one of the pin lanyard things I sell to all the scout moms. $6 and they keep track of all their pins up through eagle for you to wear proudly around your neck! Let me know if you want one!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails