100th Days Smarter

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

In 1st Grade they invite the kids to dress up, like they think they will look when they are 100. Seth really enjoyed this and after I talked to him about what he could wear and he got dressed, he thought he should add a little stuffing for an old man belly

I looked at the DI for an old, cheap cane but couldn't find one. 
We did find these awesome glasses, which he LOVED!

5 comments:

Erin,  February 12, 2013 at 5:25 PM  

Love it! That is hilarious!!!

LAURA,  February 12, 2013 at 5:44 PM  

I love the lumpy belly!! He's a handsome old man

Jeanette Atkinson,  February 12, 2013 at 6:59 PM  

He should show that to his future bride. He looks so handsome and ages well!

Jenn,  February 12, 2013 at 10:57 PM  

Love the glasses and stache!

Wendy,  February 13, 2013 at 7:54 AM  

I saw it on facebook first... It took me a minute to figure out who it was! Very fun!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails