Mom's Sale

Saturday, October 20, 2012

We worked our tales off at Mom's house sorting and choosing her cast offs.  It was almost better than Christmas!  She had set side a set of her dishes for each of us, I get the Blue Willow set.  She had selected items for us trying to be fair.  My mother tries her damnedest to make it equal between eight children. I think she succeeded! Everything else she felt she wouldn't have room for she sold and then delivered to Deseret Industries. 
 
I came home with Wendy in the middle of the night, she was my ride and Russ needed the tools in the back of their truck.  When I got home, Seth had just got this brand new shiner:
My niece Maggie just got one too and Seth can't wait to see whose turns out better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails