Best Play Date Ever
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Sometimes I qualify for the meanest Mom ever. Today I finally put our smoking cauldren together and plugged it in. The kids can't leave it alone... So I figured it was close enough to fill it up with water and make my little witches potions come to life!
The second reason it went up today was because Seth was having two of the Cutest and Sweetest girls coming over (twin sisters from his school class) to play!!!His Dad likes to tease him about all the girls he likes but he is just such a sweet boy that they flock to him. He is always trying to be a gentleman around me and I think he tries with these little ladies. Their mom tells me that he always watches out for them and compliments them on their cuteness!

0 comments:
Post a Comment