The Out House Tour

Saturday, September 8, 2012


Chloe:  "Mom, when are we going to the out house?"
Me:  "The Out House, what Out House?"
Chloe:  "You know, the out house on the way to Bear Lake."
Me:  "What are you talking about, we always stop at Chevron to fill up on gas and go to the bathroom."
Chloe:  "No, no, no, the out house in Brigham City, you know, the temple."
Me:  "Do you mean the Open House?  At the Brigham City Temple?"
Chloe:  "Yeah, Duh!"

She just can't wait to get married in the temple! 
The whole way home we sang I love to see the Temple
1. I love to see the temple.
I’m going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I’ll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.
2. I love to see the temple.
I’ll go inside someday.
I’ll cov’nant with my Father;
I’ll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I’ve learned this truth:
A fam’ly is forever.
Words and music: Janice Kapp Perry, b. 1938

2 comments:

Erin,  September 8, 2012 at 12:44 PM  

I love it!!! That is really funny.

Jeanette Atkinson,  September 10, 2012 at 1:22 PM  

We missed seeing you guys there on Saturday. We were in the cookie room from 5 - 10 pm. Hope you guys loved it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails