Chloe turns 9

Friday, September 21, 2012


It's official, this sweet girl just turned nine!
And what do you get that special nine year old in your life?
A Conductor Stand, of course!

Maybe a Cupcake Maker...

But definitely a new bag made out of capri suns that is filled with candy!

4 comments:

Erin,  September 23, 2012 at 2:45 PM  

Why in the crap did she get a conductor stand???

Jeanette Atkinson,  September 24, 2012 at 8:32 PM  

Why a conductor stand? Weird!!! Happy Birthday anyway Chloe!

Liz Davis,  September 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM  

She has always wanted a conductor stand but she asked foe an easel. They have an art easel so I got her a picture easel/holder, last year. When I figured this out, I sent a picture to Dan and he said it would be perfect for Chloe, but poor Seth will be the only member of her choir!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails