Gator Land

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Gator Land was the first thing we did after going to Sacrament Meeting on Sunday. Grandma & Grandpa signed us all up for a Train Ride, Feeding the Gators and Gator Wrestling!

Veiwing the Gators from a safe distance

 We loved the birds almost as much as the gators
We entered this enclosed space and were able to feed the birds.  Dan is so Jealous of how much more our bird, Beeker, likes me than him!  These birds felt the same way!!!





Their train ride left a lot, not a little, lacking


And the Highlight of the day if not the high light of the entire trip:

Dan wrestling gators.  I missed the video just before this.  Dan got set up with the professional and then he decided to through and elbow into the photo oportunity!  The docile gator didn't seem to like his snout tapped and started to act like it was going into a death roll.  Dan said later that he was ready to run, leaving the poor guy and all of the next kids in line to fend for themselves!
The wrangler hollared for Dan to "STAY ON THAT GATOR!" and this was the next video I was able to catch:


Chloe:

Seth:

Tai:


Gwen:


Luke:


Ben:

3 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson,  June 29, 2012 at 8:18 AM  

I am expecting a reinactment at the next reunion. Does becky still have her inflateable gater?

Erin,  June 29, 2012 at 8:58 AM  

I love it! Poor little gator that had to have people sit on him all day!

Wendy,  June 29, 2012 at 2:24 PM  

That would have been too cool if you would have gotten that footage of Dan.... I'd have paid money to see THAT!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails