Disney World
Monday, June 4, 2012
Here are some of the pictures from the Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Epcot:
Seth & Chloe at the Mexico Pavilion at Epcot. We loved the maracas and castanets!
Disney's Brave paraphernalia was everywere!
Grandpa got a Giant Turkey Leg!!!
It must have been the heat and humidity because
I kept wonderering what they fed those poor chickens... Heat = Ditzy
We just happened upon the begining of the line to meet Aurora from Sleeping Beauty
CHLOE'S FAVORITE!!!
This was one of the shirts I made for the trip, I hand stitched the lace onto her pink t-shirt.
She loved the pom pom mickey ears head band.
I loved the comments and compliments...
Snap Shots at the Epcot Ball
I remember posing at this same indian
{it might have been at Lagoon or San Francisco}
Seth Driving at the Tomorrowland Speedway
Both Chloe and Seth had a hard time reaching the peddles.
Chloe in the other t-shirt I embellished for the trip.
Cinderella's Castle
{It's hard to see but there is a matching black bow on her shirt and on her headband}
The Astro Orbiter at the Magic Kingdom was Seth's favorite ride, weird kid!
We found out just before our trip that this was to be the last of Star Wars Weekends.
You could actually experience "Carbon Freeze Me"
For $100 you could have a digital scan of your head and they'd ship
you an 8" (that's INCHES) carbonite of yourself!
For $100 you could have a digital scan of your head and they'd ship
you an 8" (that's INCHES) carbonite of yourself!







3 comments:
Those shirts are super cute! I love love love the pink one with the lace! Super cute! So, did you do the carbonite freeze for Seth?
Very cool! I am hankering to go back to Disneyland.... but I'm afraid that I would be too tempted to make a forbidden stop along the way! :)
FUN!
Post a Comment