Riding the Bus
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
I got an e-mail from the school notifying all kindergarten parents that they can send their afternooners to school on a bus. It was supposed to start yesterday but the bus driver just drove right past us. Since it was the first day, no one was positive about the bus number and we stood there for twenty more minutes. One of the parents got the office on their cell phone and everyone scrambled to get their kid to school. Fortunately buses are slow and have lots of stops, in other words everyone was still on time to class after the fiasco!
Today he was so excited to get on the bus. It came right on time. It seems like a nice lady bus driver. There are about fifteen kids at his stop. But the best thing for Seth is that riding the bus to school is something Chloe never got to do!!! The best thing about the school bus for me is that I can walk him to the bus stop, watch him get on, then I have an extra half an hour to do the things I do before they come home together. I don't have to worry about him getting on the wrong bus or getting off at the wrong time.
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeazy!
Today he was so excited to get on the bus. It came right on time. It seems like a nice lady bus driver. There are about fifteen kids at his stop. But the best thing for Seth is that riding the bus to school is something Chloe never got to do!!! The best thing about the school bus for me is that I can walk him to the bus stop, watch him get on, then I have an extra half an hour to do the things I do before they come home together. I don't have to worry about him getting on the wrong bus or getting off at the wrong time.
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeazy!
1 comments:
What a cute bus photo, did you have to stop traffic to get that shot?
Post a Comment