Chloe's Day

Friday, September 23, 2011

I let her sleep in a bit in the morning, she went to school with her lunch packed with a special birthday note and a Hershey bar (her favorite).  As soon as I got Seth on the bus, I rushed to the grocery store to pick up a few more laffy taffys for her classroom treat for her to share.  I made the cutest note on them.  It said:

Chloe Davis
+ 1 more year
= 8 is great

I went into her classroom with a balloon for a surprise and to scrapbook with the class.  She rode her bike to school so Seth and I drove home at the end of the school day.  She was so excited when she saw the 8 balloons with her presents.  We watched her open them up and started to play the wii Glee Karaoke game that was her favorite.
We took her out to dinner, her choice. 
Can you imagine going to Subway for a sandwich of turkey on a bun?
Maybe this cookie helped her make her decision...
Seth loves 'See Food'
 We went to Boondocks for a game of miniature golf:
 and a ride on the Bumper Boats:
Chloe and Seth were so excited that they could drive their own boat.  Seth was so excited that it came with a shooter that could squirt every one!
 Including Me!!!
Dan kept squirting me and made it look like I had wet my pants!
 When we got home we served up brownies and ice cream:
We planned to watch Rio in 3D but had to wait while the electrician in our family hooked everything up...  While we waited we put together this puzzle of Chloe:
This is a puzzle called Ji Ga Zo.  You upload your own picture and it gives you the puzzle map to make any picture, I can't wait to make the next one!  She had a great day and is so excited to get baptized!

1 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson,  September 23, 2011 at 1:53 PM  

What a fun way to spend an 8th birthday! Happy Birthday Chloe! The puzzle kind of weird but cool!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails