My Morning

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I have been using the on-line tracker at Weight Watchers and loving it.  But I have to have everything just right.  The web site wants me to calculate the points plus values on my computer, even though I have already done it with my little calculator and know the value.  This morning I woke up early to bike to the school again but had a bad headache and was sore from water aerobics (it's OK, laugh).  So I decided to go through the pantry, fridge and freezer to input all of the foods I eat.  These are some of my favorites:

1 Point per Tablespoon

0 Points per Tablespoon

3 Points per Bar

1 Point per Tablespoon

2 Points per Cup

1 Point per 5 Olives

4 Point per Individual Bag

1 Point per Snack Stick

3 Points per Cup

1 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson,  August 11, 2011 at 9:23 PM  

It is nice to have the favorite treats or most used items memorized. I've got to get back to it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails