Visiting the Johnson's
Monday, June 6, 2011
The plan was to come next week, but there were appointments that we had to avoid. It seemed weird to finish the last day of school, go and come home from camping, rest on Sunday, then pack our car full to the maximum and head to Erin and Kendall's for a week. We tried to get there as early as possible, which meant around 11 am... I like to tease my baby sister that she has the tastes of a 90 year old woman but I had to take some pictures of the cutest things in her house:
I just love this old lamp and its blue shade and the curtains she made:
her mantel is so cute:
I loved these tulips from Becky and her turquoise lamp base:
Some of her fabulous art work:
A door hanger wreath I missed out in making:
her kitchen shelf:
More artwork:
Follow your own bliss ( From Becky also):
We had planned to craft for days and I started out very sadly. I had planned to make a scripture bag for Chloe and remembered the instructions but forgot the pattern. I guess that just gives me more time to hold, snuggle, feed, change, smell, smother, & love the boys!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment