Class Picture Day
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
I love this girl and funny ways. She loves to tease and pretend. She tells the best stories and sings the greatest songs. When she loves to play with her brother they are the best of friends and could imagine together for hours. I love her crooked smile {she just lost another tooth on the top left} and her contagious laugh. She is so strong and brave and just a little bit of a stinker!
You can't deny that her hair looks better today than when she does it in a head band. It didn't even take us that long to curl her hair with a curling iron. She didn't even flinch because her hair is so much longer now than when we used to curl it. She left her back pack in the car on Monday and Dan took it to work with him on Tuesday. Last night she came home with her alternate school bag all nervous and excited because we were supposed to turn in the form for class pictures yesterday...
You can't deny that her hair looks better today than when she does it in a head band. It didn't even take us that long to curl her hair with a curling iron. She didn't even flinch because her hair is so much longer now than when we used to curl it. She left her back pack in the car on Monday and Dan took it to work with him on Tuesday. Last night she came home with her alternate school bag all nervous and excited because we were supposed to turn in the form for class pictures yesterday...
5 comments:
Glad to see you are back to blogging... Now it's my turn to get it into gear!
she look beautiful. (see you will be doing her hair when she is 19)
I like the front porch picture better than any school photo I've seen, + it was cheaper i'm sure!
I'm glad to see you're back too, I've missed your kids! : )
Chloe is one of the most beautiful girls in my life (both inside and out). I love the notes she gives me and I can't wait for tomorrows tea party at Kate's.
Post a Comment