Fairy Tale Friday/April Fools

Friday, April 1, 2011

Today I went into Chloe's classroom to share a fairytale with the kids.  I had signed up specifically on april fools day to do something extra fun and silly.  I started with a story about Grandpa's missing teeth, his dog had taken them.  That was an april fools because that wasn't a fairy tale.  Then I read the story of little red riding hood, emphasizing the part about what big teeth you have.  I asked the kids if they could guess what my theme was but they needed my last clue.  I had recieved a box from colgate for a classroom lesson.  I read the story that came along with it and they finally guessed , "TEETH"!!!  We talke shortly about brushing our teeth and they each got a tooth brush, tooth paste and their own tooth story book.  Then I gave them each some billy bob hill billy teeth to play april fools pranks on thier friends and family for the rest of the day!
April Fools!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails