How would you make a snowmobile cake?
Monday, January 31, 2011
After years of making super duper birthday cakes I have come to the conclusion that my kids don't like cake. They won't eat cup cakes, sugar cookies, cake of any shape or flavor. All they really like is the frosting. It drives me crazy. I have made lego cakes, barbie cakes, and supercross dirtbike race track cakes. When Seth asked for a snowmobile cake after riding on one for the first time this month, I thought I would shoot Dan when he answered Seth, "Sure, mommy can make one for you!"
I remembered those JibJab Christmas elves that were so funny and thought that would work for his birthday "BROWNIES" that were covered in frosting!!! Snowy icve crystals finished off his birthday cake which he didn't eat...
I remembered those JibJab Christmas elves that were so funny and thought that would work for his birthday "BROWNIES" that were covered in frosting!!! Snowy icve crystals finished off his birthday cake which he didn't eat...

1 comments:
so funny.
we watch ace of cakes all the time and whenever there is a ridiculous shape, they use rice krispie treats. layer them how you want and shape 'em sort of and then frost the whole thing. done.
that's what i think about that! :)
good luck. for sure you'll have to post your results!
Post a Comment