Do I have any Crayons?
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Black, Gray, White, Brown, Apricot, Violet Red, Scarlet, Red, Carnation Pink, Red Violet, Red Orange , Orange , Yellow Orange ,
Yellow, Dandelion, Yellow Green, Green Yellow, Green, Blue Green, Blue, Indigo, Cerulean, Blue Violet, & Violet
Chloe has been sick with a low grade fever. She stayed home from school on Friday and has been watching movies, playing her DS and coloring to her hearts content. She thought she didn't need crayons anymore and had given them all back to me. I had a bin of crayons and for no reason at all, sorted them into individual colors. Now when one of the twenty-four waxy beauties breaks or gets lost, she can just come and request a replacement! P.S. I counted them and there are about 25 sets of crayons
3 comments:
25 sets of crayons and 2 kids....I think you have a problem!
That's 25 sets of used crayons. I still have boxes of .25 cent, spankin new, pretty perfect crayons!!! I do have a problem...
Where's your bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils?
Post a Comment