Not Good Bye

Friday, May 28, 2010

I have finished the last newsletter for the school. 
I have caught up on my season finale's on Hulu. 
I have lost track of coupons and freebie's.
I am planning on spending a lot of time this summer,
In the great out doors with my family

I am turning off my internet for the summer...

5 comments:

Linn,  May 28, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

Good for you! I have already written my summer post, to be published in a few days, about being on the computer A LOT less. I think it is fabulous you are just turning the whole thing off. Awesome!

Jenn,  May 30, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

At least I'll be lucky enough to still know what's going on up there!=)

Shiree in Salt Lake City,  June 1, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

Good for you girl! I'll miss your posts. Enjoy the kids!

Janiece,  July 29, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Hurry back! We will miss you

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails