My Mother's Day

Sunday, May 9, 2010


Chloe and Seth were so excited to celebrate Mother's Day this year.  She brought this paper home to me from school with a huge flower she made.  She asked me what I wanted for breakfast, the night before.  I woke up with her so excited that she was practically bursting! 
Chloe and Seth brought up some of Dan's fabulous french toast with warmed cream cheese and strawberry jam/syrup.  After eating our breakfast in bed they brought in my first mothers day present: 

My very own two burner griddle!
I said this is weird, a camp griddle, but I don't have a stove to cook with this; and they brought in Mother's Day gift number two:
I was so excited I said, lets go camping right now!!!  They were all for it until I reminded them that they were going to sing for me on Mother's Day during sacrament meeting...  Which they did  afabulous job!

We ended the day at my mom's house.  Notice the lovely new shade of paint behind us!!!

3 comments:

Erin,  May 12, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

I am a little concerned as to what the red gadget is in that picture???

Anonymous,  May 12, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

awwww! So dang cute! You are as pretty as a princess!

Love the paint!

bingham 5,  May 12, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

She must have been talking about your bosoms weighing 16 pounds! So cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails