Scrapbooking at Laura's
Monday, February 1, 2010
Do you remember this camp out? It rained and rained. I never added these pictures to my album in 2006. I thought they were worthy of going back and adding them to my scrapbook!
I can't believe how much they've grown!
I think we need to do this again...
Chloe was miserable the entire time but surprisingly she remembers this fondly!
This is the first page from the kit I bought from Becky Higgins. She put together a kit for school and I bought it over a year ago with the hopes my kids would make it to school!!!
Now that I have started up again, I want to put some serious time in to scrap booking. My neighbor Mindy came over to use my Cricut and it gave me a reason and deadline for cleaning up my office. I have had boxes of Christmas and Winter decorations making the room inhabitable. But it is all organized again and ready to mess up! We went through the boxes from Aunt Laura and the kids have been scrap booking and giving each other tattoos!
3 comments:
Very cute pages! I love that last picture of Chloe and Seth!
I love those pages!!! Everytime I see the REDNECK REUNION I just laugh!!! THat was a good one!!
Ditto to Becky. Whenever anyone sees the water fountain picture in my office they think it is so awesome and wonder where we had it taken!
Post a Comment