Lucky Me!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
In the past week our little red devil hard wood floor vacuum broke. I use it all of the time in the kitchen. Over the past few months the vacuum we use on our carpet has been slowly dieing. The last thing that went wrong with it is the latch or lever that you have to push to take it out of standing position broke, so now it won't stand up on its own. I promise that I didn't purposely break either vacuum but look what I got today:
This little beauty was on sale at Costco and I have wanted to try one for a very long time.
I found the Dyson on sale at Kohls today with an additional 30% off, $10 back for every $50 spent Kohls Cash, and another coupon on the paper today for another $10 off. I got this $399 vacuum for just under $200!!! It works like a dream and I love the super long cord & hose! But the dreamiest part about the vacuum is that the kids were fighting over who gets to use it. They both actually raced to clean their rooms to see who could vacuum their own room first! That is a dream machine!!! {My old vacuum was super loud and scared them...} I just might be too busy to post for the next little while.
6 comments:
Nice! What a great deal!
I think I am going to have to get one of those!!!!!!
I love my dyson - nothing sucks better!
only you could get your kids to fight over vaccuming!!!! I really love to vaccum i dont think Brittany even knows how!!! JK
I love-love-LOVE my Dyson vacuum. What a deal, we need to get together. I love reading your blog
lene has one and I LOVE to vaccum at her house.
I have something for you.
Post a Comment