Thanksgiving Weekend in Kanab
Friday, November 27, 2009
We have been on so many trails that I find it hard to keep them all strait. We saw Cowboy Springs, Table in the Sky, Inch Worm Arch, an Indian village called Bicycle Ruins, many Indian petra glyphs, Pink Canyon, the best Dinosaur Tracks in Kanab, an underground lake and so much more!
Dan scaring the kids in the slot canyons:
I was there:
Seth kept finding the perfect sticks,
the one that kept slowing him down was this log!
Dan, tormenting the locals:
the one that kept slowing him down was this log!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. Missed you at dinner though!
Boy that looks a lot funner than eating until you cant eat anymore then shopping until you drop!!!!! HAHA You guys look like you had a great time. How was the turkey??
You guys are so adventurous and fun! I absolutely love it!
Post a Comment