Mr. Puckerman!!!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I thought he was a jerk ~ I know you did too, but ever since he sang Neil Diamonds Sweet Caroline in episode #8: Mash-Up, I just love him!!! I finally finished obtaining all of the music from Glee. I wouldn't say I'm obsessed ~ but you might. I have 34 songs including: On My Own, Can't Fight this Feeling, You're the One that I Want, Rehab, Don't Stop Beleivin', Gold Digger, Push It, Say A Little Prayer, Take A Bow, Poison, Mercy, Bust Your Windows, I Wanna Sex You Up, Single Ladies, Taking Chances, Tonight, Maybe This Time, Alone, Last Name, Somebody to Love, It's My Life/Confessions, Halo/Walking On Sunshine, Hate On Me, Ride Wit Me, No Air, You Keep Me Hanging On, Keep Holding On, Busta Move, Sweet Caroline, Thong Song, I Could Have Danced All Night, Defying Gravity, Dancing With Myself, Proud Mary & Leaving On A Jet Plane! I take great pride in admitting that Chloe's new favorite song is Bust Your Window!!!

5 comments:

Wendy,  November 13, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

Is that really his name??

Laura,  November 13, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

I hate his stupid mohawk!!!! He does look really hansome in this picture!!

Steph,  November 13, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

I started watching this show on HULU and I LOVE it. I also need to get the CD!

Janiece,  November 14, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

I am soooo out of the loop..
who is he?
Have a great weekend.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails