Wedding Weekend

Monday, March 2, 2009

Aunt Laura took Hannah and Chloe home after Ben's Eagle Court of Honor. She had prepared a wedding cake for each of them, a wedding tu-tu, veil, t-shirt, purse, bouquet, and rings for each of them. AND they spent the night, sleeping on an air mattress bed that also got made into a fort! I picked Chloe up just after 5 o'clock last night and she was so happy to see me! Seth really missed her and wanted to play and play but she was so tired that she fell right asleep and even slept in... Thank you, Laura! We enjoyed some cake for a mid morning snack and it was delicious. When I asked Laura when we can expect another sleep over she replied, "NeVeR!"

1 comments:

Jenn,  March 2, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

I think everyone should have an Aunt Laura. Hopefully she'll still be willing to take kids overnight when Desi is old enough.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails