Not what I should have been doing...
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Dan got home from riding his dirtbike last night around 10 o'clock and we all finally went to sleep. I had been awake for the past 39 hours and I slept until 11 am this morning - which is when my ward meets... I don't understand how the dishes pile up so fast when I am not there to rinse them and put them in the dishwasher. Chloe and Seth at least have the excuse of not being able the reach the sink! I am still in the mood to scrapbook. I have ordered pictures for the first quarter of 2007 from Costco and am thrilled that I could be so frugal and choosey when picking the pictures to print. I hate to admit how many duplicates I printed trying to get caught up. I am trying to use just the best pictures and journal more on my pages.
0 comments:
Post a Comment