On the Loose!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
I don't know if my heart can take it. ***** After feeding the ducks Krystal & I headed for the playground and Seth ran strait for the sand. I stopped to take the blanket out of my stroller and Chloe called for me to push her on the swings. I looked for Seth and couldn't find him. I walked around the playground trying to pick my child out of the crowd and could not find my boy... I searched the fence line around the river where the ducks are and started to panick! Krystal headed to the north side of the park and I went in the opposite direction towards our cars. I was nearing the bathrooms, calling out his name in hope that he was just playing when a women was walking towards the playground carrying a kicking and screaming Seth!!! He had walked back towards the ducks we had fed at the park opening. I was so happy to see him - Both Seth and I were crying!I love my children so much. I want to be a great mother. I want to know were my kids are at all times. I don't know how I am going to let go of them when they are old enough to do things without me. I can't even manage to keep tabs on them NOW!
0 comments:
Post a Comment