Happy 11th Birthday Seth
Thursday, January 26, 2017
His Favorites:
Movie - Travis Pastrana 199
Song - I'm so sorry by Imagine Dragon's
Subject - Math
Friend - Jentry Davies
Color - Orange
Fish to catch - Rainbow, they put up a fight!
Lure - Lucky Craft
Someday he wants to go to Canada, Aye!
He'll be married at age 52 and have 3 kids, 2 boys & 1 girl.
Seth has his own fish tank with a catfish named Bob and two guppies; Vance & Chudy (who is very pregnant)!!!
When I asked him to rate his favorite activities he hemmed and hawed:
1. Riding dirt bikes
2. Fishing
3. Riding fat boy mini bikes
We made brownies for his birthday celebration because this kid doesn't like cake. When I asked him what his favorite treat is he replied, "Salmon!"
Happy 11th Birthday Seth
Movie - Travis Pastrana 199
Song - I'm so sorry by Imagine Dragon's
Subject - Math
Friend - Jentry Davies
Color - Orange
Fish to catch - Rainbow, they put up a fight!
Lure - Lucky Craft
Someday he wants to go to Canada, Aye!
He'll be married at age 52 and have 3 kids, 2 boys & 1 girl.
Seth has his own fish tank with a catfish named Bob and two guppies; Vance & Chudy (who is very pregnant)!!!
When I asked him to rate his favorite activities he hemmed and hawed:
1. Riding dirt bikes
2. Fishing
3. Riding fat boy mini bikes
We made brownies for his birthday celebration because this kid doesn't like cake. When I asked him what his favorite treat is he replied, "Salmon!"
Happy 11th Birthday Seth

0 comments:
Post a Comment