Now He Can Retire

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Last night I got to go through the temple with my niece, Megan.  When I woke up this morning, Dan had sent me the photo's he snapped with his phone.  I got a good morning kiss from my sweet son and then soon after, "Can you take video of me jumping?"  After my late night (I got home at 11:30) it was all I could do to get the kids off to school.  This is the video we captured of him and his buddy:
He was just practicing with 1 Step, and he landed 3 Step!
Seth had stuck the 4 Step and after a couple of tries, got it on film:
He was complaining that his wrist hurt but Dan had offered him $5 
and the chance to use Dad's GoPro...
He did it, the bar fell after he cleared it and so, he is ready to retire!
Dan measured the jump height:
 31 Inches ~ Cleared!!!


1 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson,  August 7, 2014 at 6:15 AM  

Bubba Stewart has nothing on him! Great practice for the dunes!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails