We need more people in this little family of mine!
Sunday, December 15, 2013
I know, I know. I already posted this picture. But doesn't my baby sister Erin look so sweet and angelic holding baby Jase in her arms? I didn't get a photo but I caught her hubby Kendall with the same contented look on his face as he held Becky's sweet baby boy.
I think she needs to have some more babies, right away. This is how she felt when I mentioned this:
Her little twins are getting way too big, I call and they talk to me on the phone!
Then she changed her mind and held out her wrists! She can be so dramatic sometimes!!!
Here's Jack thanking Grandma for the Christmas Jammies:
And not to miss out, here's Josh giving her some kisses too:
(Yes, that's Dan hiding out on the steps or guarding the upstairs)






4 comments:
It was a loud but fun evening. Wished we would have seen the lights. The music cd was fantastic. I am adding it to my ipod today. Also, the dirty drinks were my favorite, especially with the pebble ice!
AWWW come on Erin. It would be fun!!
FYI the nervous look on my face was because I was afraid the floor was going to cave in with all of us in the same room!
Also, thanks for posting these lovely pictures of me!
Post a Comment