Catch up

Thursday, March 21, 2013

It has been a little crazy at our house.  Chloe has decided that she might want to grow her hair out and  one morning she wanted bangs like her cousins (Taylor, Monica and Madison) and Taylor Swift...


I thought it turned out pretty cute, but she is not sure she could get used to them in her eyes!

We celebrated Dayna's birthday this past week. She would have been eleven years old! Thanks for the kind thoughts and hugs and a great big thankyou to Kate, Ben and family for the flowers. It was so thoughtful!


I've been busy in the kitchen making multiple lasagna's:

And the obligatory St. Patrick's Day cookies for Dan:

Add some crazy mustaches out of silly putty and what more could you ask for?


I am so glad that it is finally SPRING but I thought the smattering of snow on the lawn was a little annoying. As I took my kids to school this morning I guessed that it would be melted by first recess:)

1 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson,  March 21, 2013 at 4:01 PM  

Why so many lasagna's it that what you had at the RS dinner? Cute bangs on Chloe. Monica is growing hers out now so that her forehead will get tan and also so it doesn't get in her eyes while running for the track team!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails