Weekend at Erin's
Saturday, February 18, 2012
We had so much fun spending the weekend with Erin. The kids had so much fun playing on the big pile of sand, and digging in the sand, and throwing the sand everywhere and at each other!
When I called and invited myself down, Erin hesitated because she was going to get a sitter and go out with her hubby for dinner and a movie. I jumped at the chance to watch them and Chloe was so excited to be able to help babysit! They were so much fun and since we had just been down for Hannah's baptism, Jack didn't cry when he saw me. I think he might have even remembered me!!!I think Josh is thinking, "Oh, no! They caught us trying to each the fire place ashes again!"
Uncle Kendall got out Sam's bow and he showed us he knew what he was doing!
I loved his tongue in this picture:
He was nice enough to give both kids a try, under careful supervision:
Sam was shocked that Chloe, a mere girl, new what she was doing!






0 comments:
Post a Comment