I have lost a small child

Friday, October 28, 2011

Or the equivalent of Seth
{His New Kindergarten School Picture}
weighing in at approximately 43.3 pounds
Or you could say I've lost 43.3 handfuls of this stuff:
{this is one pound of fat}

There has been so much going on in our lives.  We just finished with our semi-annual activity days project.  We took on the Daddy Daughter Date and had a really good time.  I will try to back post about the lost weeks since Chloe's Baptism.  There's been more fishing, more loose teeth, Halloween Parades, Pumpkin Cookies, but most importantly ~ I have managed to continue to loose weight throughout my favorite CANDY season!!!  Happy Trick-Or-Treating!!!

2 comments:

Wendy,  October 28, 2011 at 12:06 PM  

Wow... I am glad that someone is doing well in the weight loss dept. I haven't been able to stop with the candy this past week! Wed. was our wards trunk or treat!!!!

Jeanette Atkinson,  October 30, 2011 at 9:09 AM  

That's so good. My three batches of fudge have done horrible things for me this halloween season!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails