4 Generations

Sunday, December 26, 2010


I knew they wouldn't be my favorite pictures
But I am so glad that I was able to be here and see so many family members!

Earlier today, my little brother Tommy was able to bless his second daughter, Charlie.  She is the sweetest baby that sleeps and cuddles all day long, supposedly staying awake for her Momma all night long!  She has a sweet belly that swells each time she eats and she smells so, so good.  The best part about today that I hope to never forget is that my Dad was able to stand in the circle of priesthood and raise up his hand to support his son.  Dad's health is failing quickly and he seems to fade a little bit each time I see him.  Physically it is hard to maneuver his body due to his lack of cooperation; in and out of cars, up and down stairs, sitting down into chairs, etc. It's the day after Christmas, but I am so grateful for Hospice and the help and care they are providing to my mom and dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails